skip to Main Content
- 2016 onwards : Launch of my online speech & language specialist activity.
- 2011 to 2016 : Senior speech & language therapist at Kaleidoscope Therapy Center in Singapore. Assessment and speech & language individual sessions for French-speaking patients from the “Lycee Francais” (local French school), and also multilingual children from local and international schools, with multicultural backgrounds.
- 2003 to 2007 : Speech & language therapist, employed in a medical & educational center in Saint-Claude (France), taking care of mentally handicapped children and teenagers (in charge of a professional training Section for disabled young adults), working in a large multidisciplinary team, in contact with medical and educational partners and in close relations with the families.
- 2003 to 2005 : Self-employed in a private speech & language practice (very diverse type of sessions).
- 2002 : French language teacher at Club Petit Pierrot in London.
- 2000 to 2001 : Assistant teacher in a kindergarden class (4-5 years old) in Ecole des Benjamins in London (French/English bilingual school).
- Graduated with Highest Honors from the « Institut Libre Marie-Haps » of Brussels in 1999. Registered on the national directory on 31/01/2000, under the number 7842.
- Government-regulated French speaking Speech & Language therapist ADELI Number: 39 9 10058 5 001 30 2 28 until 2007.
- Member of the Allied Health Council in Singapore (Registration number: A1500073F) until 2016.
- Office registered in Germany (Logopédie Identifikationsnummer: 182 908 375 63) since 2016 and in Estonia since 2021.
Do you need a session
or a speech & language